If you don't see the information you are looking for here, no worries! Just send me a message via email or a DM on social.
How Do I Care For My Ceramics?
- Handwashing is recommended
- No microwave
Are The Glazes Food Safe?
- Yep! You bet. All glazes that I use on the pottery are food and drink safe. There is a lead-free clear glaze that covers the entire piece to give it a glossy finished coat to ensure it's saftey for you.
Do You Do Special Requests or Wholesale?
- Special requests are case-by-case and it depends on how much time I have or if I'm capable of the request. So I if you ask me and I say "no, I can't do that" please understand.
- I would love to chat wholesale with you! The best way to do that is send an email via my Contact Page and we can go from there.
- This means I've picked a special date for when I upload new inventory onto my website. When pieces are gone, they are gone. It keeps it fresh for you and fun for me!
- All items will be shown before the launch date on my social: Instagram and Facebook. If you want sneak peeks, click the social links below and give me a follow!
- Most of what you see (mugs, etc.) are poured from molds. This means each pre-made shape will look identical but they will be painted completely different. To me the glazing and finding wild combinations are thrilling and unique!
- I do have handbuilt items as well: Plant Pops, Ornaments, Small Dishes, Cheese Plates and currently working on adding more of my own unique designs
- If for some reason you are not fully thrilled with your purchase please get in touch. I want everyone to be happy with Happy Cat!